Orientation and 360 Entrepreneurs Workshop
Thanks to Mr Wesley Ng, CEO and Co-founder of CASETiFY, and Mr Alan Li, Director and Technical Solution Consultant of AT&T, for sharing how to cope with the ever-changing business environment with creativity and technology. In the design thinking workshop, 74 JA Student Companies also sparked business ideas under the guidance of volunteer business advisors and link teachers!
Experts Sharing Seminar
Students of JA Company Program learned about the responsibilities of different roles, and how they work together as a team at the Experts Sharing Seminar. Thanks to the inspirational sharing by 6 experts on different fields:
• CEO – Ms Vivian Lau, Chair & Group CEO, Pacific Air Holdings Limited
Technology – Mr John Mulligan, Director, Global Network Engineering, AT&T
• Human Resources – Ms Cara Chu, Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Development, Estée Lauder Asia Pacific Limited
• Operations – Ms Haze Ng, Head of Retail Operations from beauty retail industry
• Sales and marketing – Ms Ellie Chui, Marketing Manager, McDonald’s Hong Kong
• Finance – Ms Kerry Lung, Head BP & Finance AP, Finance, Allianz Global Investors GmbH
Thanks to Ms Kei Chan, Head of Merchant Success – Hong Kong, SHOPLINE, for her tips on running successful e-commerce businesses and Mr Leo Shek, Sales & Marketing Director, Delivery Bee Logistic Solution Ltd, for his tips on packaging and logistics, our students become more confident in starting their online shops!
Tech & Design Consultation
Congratulations to 1,700 young entrepreneurs for getting a BIG step closer to their entrepreneurial dreams!
Thanks to 17 volunteer industrial designers and IT professionals, students got valuable advice for advancing their innovative ideas and product prototypes, as well as tips for running their businesses successfully!
Students also learnt about the many possibilities in STEM career through the VR Career Exposure experience and career advising sessions!
More than a hundred of the students’ products will be launched soon. Stay tuned!